Welcome to BPTR
Burhani Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is an independently owned private out-patient clinic located in Cypress TX since 2006. We are licensed by the state of Texas and registered with the Texas State Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy.
We work in close collaboration with you, your physicians, case managers, and insurances in achieving this goal. We provide adult physical therapy, pediatric physical therapy , pediatric (infants till teens) and adult Occupational Therapy services.
We offer following services
- Individualized treatments by licensed therapists.
- Hands-on care.
- Curtained treatment areas for privacy.
- Open and bright gym area for exercises.
- Extended Service hours.
- Saturday appointments.
- Excellent and friendly staff.
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid (Traditional)Amerigroup, Molina, Community Health Choice,Tricare all plans,Medicare Supplemental, Medicare RailRoad.
- Accept most major insurances BCBS, Workers Comp, Auto Insurances, Cash.
Best Place to Get Help
- slide one
- If you need an excellent physical therapist, I would highly recommend Burhani Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation. Mustafa Sakarwalla PT, OCS is wonderful. When I went in I was having to use a knee brace, within two weeks I was walking without a brace. I feel great, and I have not walked this good in years
By Elouise Chaney
- slide two
- I would like to recommend this therapist for any one needing therapy , Post-Op. or otherwise. He gives one-on -one care, to help the joints to work.. He is the best. I am a Registered nurse , and know what I am talking about.. You would be very happy.
By Edith Miller
- slide two
- Musatafa Sakerwalla took very good care of me and was very knowledgable of all that was needed to help in my rehabilitation. The facilities are very well equiped and are very plesent to be in. I highly recommend Burhani Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for use when a service of this kind is needed.
By Clyde Miller